Calder Recruitment are currently seeking a Finance Administrator for our client in the Normanton area.
Reporting to the Finance Manager ensuring sales invoicing is administered in a timely, efficient and effective manner ensuring that monies due to the business are received on time and in accordance with the terms and conditions agreed .
Main Duties and responsibilities
• To ensure sales invoices are raised as jobs are completed to avoid delays in receiving funds due from customers.
• Raising and issuing sales invoices on a daily basis
• Ensure invoices are accurate against internal sales orders generated and customer order documents
• Investigating customer queries and issuing sales credit notes where necessary in accordance with our clients authorisation policy
• Credit control for independent customers
• Invoice Financing uploads and administration
Please note that the above list of duties is not exhaustive and that the jobholder may also be required to carry out other duties that may prove necessary.
• High attention to detail and levels of accuracy
• Diligent, organised with ability to work under own initiative
• Ability to prioritise problems and work to deadlines and targets
• Excellent communication skills on all levels both internally and externally
• Confident, positive and friendly telephone manner
• Intermediate To Advanced level – Excel
• Experience working on Sage 200 is desirable
• QBE/ Proven experience in a busy accounts department.
Rate of Pay
£8.50 – £8.70 per hour
Job ID – Finance Administrator